Making a Complaint
If You have a complaint concerning the financial product or services provided to You please tell CSI.
- phone CSI +61 2 9419 2777
- fax CSI on +61 2 9419 7877
- write to CSI at PO Box 178, Chatswood NSW 2057.
- email CSI on email@example.com
Internal Dispute Resolution by CSI
CSI will acknowledge Your complaint within 5 business days of receipt. CSI will try our best to resolve Your complaint as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours of acknowledging Your complaint. If the process of resolving Your complaint requires more than 24 hours CSI shall agree with You in writing an alternative timetable which will not be more than 15 business days.
Review by Lloyd's Australia
If CSI cannot resolve Your complaint within the agreed timetable or if You do not agree to an alternative timetable, You can contact Lloyd's Australia:
Lloyd's Underwriters General Representative in Australia
- Level 9, 1 O'Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, You can telephone (02) 8298 0783.
Lloyd's Australia will acknowledge Your complaint within 5 business days of receipt and will respond to You within 15 business days of receipt. If the process of resolving Your complaint requires more than 15 days Lloyd's Australia shall agree with You in writing an alternative timetable.
What if Your problem remains unresolved
If We are unable to resolve Your complaint to Your satisfaction within forty five (45) calendar days, We will inform You before the period ends of:
- The reasons for the delay
- That You may take the complaint or dispute to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
There is no cost in referring Your complaint to the scheme, but please note some complaints may not fall within the scheme’s Terms of Reference. FOS’s contact details are:
- phone: 1800 367 287, for the cost of a local call, or
- post: Financial Ombudsman Service – GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001, or
- online: www.fos.org.au